Effective on products retailed on or after January 1, 2011.
Register your product online at www.embmfg.com within 30 days of purchase to activate warranty.
This product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of
Three (3) Years for Consumer
One (1) Year for Commercial/Rental
from the date of purchase, when operated and maintained in accordance with the Operating and Maintenance Instructions supplied with this unit.
Warranty is limited to the repair of the product and/or replacement of parts.
This warranty does not cover the following items:
1) Machines or parts lost or damaged during shipment,
2) Normal maintenance or adjustments after initial pre-service and set up is completed
3) Normal replacement of service items.
4) Accessory items / parts not supplied by EMB MFG INC.
5) Damages resulting from:
- Misuse, negligence, accident, theft or fire
- Use of improper or insufficient fuel, fluids or lubricants
- Use of parts or aftermarket accessories other than genuine EMB MFG INC. parts
- Modifications, alteration, tampering or improper repair performed by parties other than an authorized dealer
- Any device or accessories installed by parties other than an authorized EMB dealer or distributor
Engines are covered by the manufacturer of the engine and covered by the warranty period specified by that manufacturer.
Engine warranty must be registered at the engine manufactures website. For service contact your local engine dealer.
Under no circumstances will the manufacturer be liable for any consequential damage or expense of any kind, including loss of profits. The manufacturer is under no circumstances liable for tow vehicle of any kind. The manufacturer is not liable for the maintenance of the product.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. Warranty is void if repairs are attempted by anyone other than a Wallenstein Authorized Service Centre.
If a difficulty develops with the product, contact the local dealer from which you purchased the unit. Only Wallenstein authorized dealers are authorized to make repairs to the product or affect the replacement of defective parts, which will be done at no charge within a reasonable time after the receipt of the product. Unit or parts shall be returned at the customer’s expense to the Authorized Service Centre. Damage in transit is not covered by warranty. Include the original purchase receipt with any claim (keep a copy of the receipt for your files).
The distributor’s liability under warranty is limited to the repair of the product and/or replacement of parts and is given to the purchaser in lieu of all other remedies including incidental and consequential charges. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, other than those specified herein.
EMB MFG Inc
4144 Boomer Line, St Clements, ON N0B 2M0 Canada
Phone: 519-699-9283 Fax: 519-699-4146 : attention to Warranty Dept
WARRANTY IS VOID IF NOT REGISTERED